Baxter Healthcare Corporation initiated a recall on the Amia Automated Peritoneal Dialysis Set with Cassette. The firm received increased customer complaints for Missing Red Line, Patient Slow Flow, Solution Slow Flow, and Inadequate Drain alerts. The patients and clinics were directed to locate and remove all affected product and to contact Baxter Healthcare Center for Service to arrange for return and credit.
- Severe Illness Associated with Using Non-Pharmaceutical Chloroquine Phosphate to Prevent and Treat Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- BodyGuard Infusion Pump System by CME America – Class I Recall
- Class II Recall of Ten Lots of the Revaclear Capillary Dialyzer 300, Product Code 114745L
- ESRD QIP Updates & Reminders
- Cybersecurity Updates Affecting Medtronic Implantable Cardiac Device Programmers: FDA Safety Communication